Reviews for "Magicians"

This is a fun, creative game packed with good puzzles. I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Thanks Dave!

really great work, congs

Thanks Munguia :)

I'm really glad that it was not a generic puzzle game in which you push blocks to jump onto platforms. The concept was really original and well made. The levels were sometimes quite hard, but always enjoyable. We need more puzzle games like this.

TinSleeves responds:

Thanks for playing, really glad you liked it!

It's interesting to play games like this, because the first couple of levels are so freaking easy. You know you're going to reach a level you will have to work really hard to get past. I couldn't help but think these guys reminded me of Mario and Luigi. You know, the red and green ones. This game is like a Rubik's cube in that if you advance one way, the rest of it is ruined. I'm surprised I've never used that analogy before.

I still found it cool how the levels were so uniquely designed. There are always new strategies to think of. Only one really works. The music is fairly good too. Maybe it isn't like Mario in that there was no blue guy.

Gameplay is pretty fun, some level are hard but it's still nice, good work :)