Reviews for "Mayan Robots"

Animation was fantastic however the subtitles and sound effects were really poor. You even cut of some on the actor's lines. Just because the robot is off screen doesn't mean we shouldn't hear its motors and footsteps. Work on improving use and quality of sounds and you'll get 4.5 stars. :)

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks, yea i agree the sounds need more work

Great animation! I think it could use some background music in the beginning. but aside from that - quite entertaining!

Black-Crystal responds:

Your probably right, i could use some music at the beginning. Thanks

I though the models looked really good, so great job on that!
However, the two minor problems I have are that the animation itself lacked fluidity at times, and the sound effects could have been of higher quality. Specifically, impact sounds like characters breaking stone or being thrown around sounded flat, and the footstep effects could have been better. Other than that, nice work!

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks, i spent alot of time on the characters. I want to make sure that they look 'real'.

Animation was very good and very interesting to watch. Only thing I would suggest is perhaps add more sounds, like wind and ambient sound.

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks, it needs more sounds. I will take note of that.

awesome idea great animation. Although it looks like mass effect...

Black-Crystal responds:

Yup, my inspiration comes from Mass effect. Their art design is really different from some of the sci-fi games and movies. Thanks