Reviews for "Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008"

Little bunny Foo Foo
Went hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice
And bopping them on the head
Down came the Good Fairy and she said
Little bunny Foo Foo
I don't want to see you
Scooping up the field mice
And bopping them on the head.

:3 I love this flash, my only complaint is the voice acting can be improved a bit Maybe make it a bit clearer? I love the harmonica in the background! This is simply excellent! :D

Still love your art.
Also your voice.
Very fun, very funny. Keep up the good work.

God Tlaloc must be like 10 ft tall or else Wrip must be really short. Still he's got to be like 7ft tall or something. Calamity looks like she was a lot taller than the people though so Tlaloc must be huge.

Great animation as always would love to have a bit of explanation for some of the stuff in the earlier "No Evil" animations like the black stuff that killed everything. When are we getting an animation with the spider lady in it, seems like she's the only one who's left out at this point.

I like the free flowing animation and the music was very authentic. But the southern accents were really bad. But please keep making more.

Yesterday, when I was just making a casual visit, I stumbled upon this video, which was well-written and well-executed. Although I was expecting Little Bunny Foo Foo to "scoop up the field mice and bop them on the head", but overall, and I quote, "All my 5 R belong to this!"