Reviews for "Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008"

WAR! You're the best, keep on making videos.

you should make more of this :)

There's nothing like watching two beautiful girls whip someone into shape.Those two are quite the team,and I'd love to see them together again.As usual,another entertaining fable from this expert in myths and legends.

master water bender

Something I've always wondered: why would you choose to export this to a different video format... on Newgrounds, even? The resolution gets limited to the video size, meaning it's less sharp, and the file is likely exceedlngly larger than the original source file... Is it done for post processing in different software or something (not that I see any...)? Or protection against SWF dissecting tools (why)?

Anyway, animation's fun and cute. :)

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

It isn't less sharp, swivel exports HUGE, but newgrounds shrinks it, so you have quality options in the corner. I work fairly large. There is a very small size limit for swfs here, so I have to SHRINK the entire timeline. I dunno if you've worked in flash but a thing that happens is that Colors will get futzed up (Like gradients will become wonky and not scale right, Characters will Fill black and lose colors, among other problems). And I spend a whole lot of time trying to fix everything that went wrong when I shrank them. But I must work large so I can export for youtube. I COULDN'T fix everything that went wrong on "and the raven brought fire" so I was monumentally happy when this video format thing came along, and both my versions could match up. Also I hate my loading bars and play buttons.