For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)"

awesome ! :D
I love the style of this game.
Nice weapon power ups.
Smooth sprites.
Responsive controls.
If the demo is this much fun. I want to play the full game :)

SinclairStrange responds:

Thankyou! Happy you enjoyed the wee demo! :)

The game was good. I wish it was a little longer. You had a very large variety of enemy's for such a short game, and we switched weapons so often that there wasn't a dull moment. The entire game was fun so 5 stars.

Also the boss that moves from right to left across the top of the screen can be shot while he is off screen. Lastly, the game was a little too ez.

SinclairStrange responds:

Might leave that little bug in, seems like a nice "glitch". Soon it'll be a full game and you'll be able to enjoy it all over again I hope haha :)

this game makes me miss my game boy. I like the boomerang gun the best and the laser is my least favorite. so um, when will this be finished, it's a lot of fun?

wow reminds me of Megaman, the game is fantastic so far and i find no problems or anything missing so great job :D

this funk is crunk to shizzle