Reviews for "Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)"

Fantastic work. If you ever completed this and released it for sale, I'd definitely buy a copy for my Gameboy Color. Most of the guns were quite good, but the one that fires three rounds is kind of crappy compared to the rest. Flamethrower was probably the second-least viable - the boomarang one was my favorite of the lot.

Heres another useless review: Please finish this game!

flawthromer is beast

this game makes me miss my game boy. I like the boomerang gun the best and the laser is my least favorite. so um, when will this be finished, it's a lot of fun?

This is a great game, frankly. It's already been said - Mega Man meets Contra, and it's a great mix. Personally, I found it to be a tad on the easy side - especially the last three boss fights. The first one had an element of randomness to it that made it difficult to predict. The second boss (the "pong" one) just bounced the ball in the same spots over and over, so all I had to do was stand almost underneath it and shoot. The third boss, the crane-type robot, took damage really quickly and always dropped the crates and bombs in the same spot. When I got to the flying saucer boss, I had so much health I could just stand still and shoot straight up. None of this is to say it wasn't fun, though. It might make for a good early level. Anyway, I really liked it, and I'm looking forward to the full thing. Good job!