Reviews for "Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)"

Muy buen juego, me recordó mucho megaman de game boy, aunque este es un poco mas dificil.

Encontre un pequeño bug, en el 3 jefe, antes de que aparesca puedes dispararle si lo haces en diagonal.

salu2

Very good game, reminded me a lot of game boy megaman, but this is a bit more difficult.

I found a small bug in the 3rd boss, before it then appears, if you do you can shoot diagonally.

salu2

Reminds me of some of the games I played on the first gameboy as a kid. 4/5

even though its still a demo i really like it :-)

cant wait to see the rest of the game

Thanks! :)

for what was essentially a proof of concept this was very solid. i'm not sure if i should rate this based on the standard of a complete game or a single level of an incomplete game. i've never been sure what the right way to rate these things was.

i'm going with the former. if the latter, i'm sure it would have been a 5.

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye, it shouldn't be rated for being complete as it's not. :). It's just a demo but the response has been good, so it'll most likely be finished :)

Then you can rate that 5! :)

Amazing beginning to a great game!
I love the first SG you made, so this is a nice little treat to play while I wait for the full version to be completed.
I actually played through this twice to see all the different guns that are available.
Well done.
I hope we won't have to wait too long to play the full version!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! I really wanted it too be finished for Robot Day but alas that wasn't to be!
I'm aiming in about two months. I've got another project to finish off first but after that it'll be all work on this :)
Really glad you liked!