Reviews for "Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)"

Very cool, but run too slow on mi lap :c

This is an excellent demo of a game I am looking forward to playing when it's released. Graphics, sound, controls and weapons are all very well done. Ran into a glitch with the Boomerang weapons on the 3rd boss. For some reason, it started only shooting one boomerang weapon at a time, but it went back to three after the boss died.

i think the enemies are to close. for example it's almost impossible to react and dodge the bosses' bullets fast enough, maybe the screen should be bigger, or the sprites smaller..

You really need to work on the control/aiming system. Maybe add mouse functionality to aim, or wasd to move/jump, and the arrow keys to aim/shoot. It's very, very clunky right now. But the game is fun and I like the art style quite a bit. I look forward to the finished product, but please, PLEASE fix the controls.

The only problem with this is that the controls feel a bit weird. I don't know what it is but It's probably just that it's styled so well as a GameBoy game that my fingers want to use that control scheme. Great game overall though, keep up the good work.