Reviews for "Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)"

it reminds me a little bit of megaman. Can't wait for full version. ;D

that game is fucking awesome i like the game old style with the midi music keep goin with the game maybe you will be in PSN lol

Is there a problem with the Achievement? I beat a boss that was like a UFO and shot lasers downwards then the game went to the death screen.

I loved it! Although I always love a nice story background too!
I couldn't see an identity in the main character.
And for the game, I just used the beam laser, maybe you could add a little work to the weapons?
Keep going and finish it!

Great for a lil demo. Really like it. One thing though... I beat the 4th boss then accidentally fell down a hole just after. Dead. Could not be bothered to restart the whole thing. Maybe some checkpoints would be handy...?