Reviews for "Weedman"

'boss' is completely unfair.

mastapeese

who's oneyng lol never heard of him

If you spam R after getting a game over you can get over 100 lives

Medals in this game are broken to hell. The only one which works is Beat Weedman Eyes Closed. I should also have Beat Weedman, Beat Weedman SO SLOW, and Beat Weedman SO HIGH, but of course none of those medals awarded regardless how many times I achieved them in either Firefox or Chrome.

As to 100 Angels, Lone Angel, and Lone Dragon? Who knows? I haven't met requirements for those achievements myself, but given what I have met (and only the one medal even working) odds aren't good on these working either.

Gameplay is very sloppy and glitchy. Not a good game. Especially trollish that hardly any of the medals work, even if someone does manage to get through this.

pfft this is so fun