For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Critter Kingdom"

I highly recommended who got stuck at lv3 or 2 should play this game on freshnewgames.com. In that site, you just need to past 1 round and type "M" to past the other round ( remember beginning the battle 1st then "M" or it will lead to round 3 and you will stuck there) . I have finished this game in the site I recommend above quite easily thanks to "M". The main thing is that you have to try many way for every level- I used M in 4 stages but archer lv 2 or higher ( using bow) and white mage with heal skill is the key to success in the long run.
I've never used knight lv3 or 4 to past any level and I believe the team I mention above is the easiest to past the last 4 level

Good game, however I have lost my cursor, and am relying on button flashes, which means I cannot play see why people say level 3 is so difficult. First two levels are fun, though. Good job!

Is there a glitch? I noticed on the 2nd and 3rd level on the first round, IF you place the arrow tower first along with a "barrack" unit with the starting gold, the empty slot where you can build another barrack unit disappears... and you can no longer build on it. HOWEVER IF you place 2 barrack units at the beginning of the round first, the slot for the "arrow" turret does NOT disappear and you still can build it later on during the round, this makes it really hard for the level maybe thats why people are struggling? However great game and nice concept!

A lot of missclicks with magic powers.
You don't see all the map.

Lvl4 is too insane, i bought and bought items after upgrading buildings and it's not enough...
As I see, you should do this game a bit easier.

The game has a few glitches, such as certain keys being sudden death. I pressed the N/M key and suddenly I Game Over'd. Also, there were a few grammar errors that made the dialogue really awkward; even if English may not be your first language, asking a native English speaker to beta-check the English in the game would polish it to look even more professional.