Reviews for "Critter Kingdom"

Not bad my friend. the 2nd and 3rd levels were a bit difficult, would you consider lowering the difficulty for players who are not that good at stratagy games.

other than the hard levels i thought it was a game that deserves to be on the site.
-DJ w.

this game is cool.fight enemy,train people stuff like that is good.i give you 4.5/5.i gonna add it to my favorite

Sick Game dude. I love your games, and hope you continue to make great games for a long while.

The description describes this game well. It really mixes up what you would expect from a tower defense game. Four stars, great work.

I highly recommended who got stuck at lv3 or 2 should play this game on freshnewgames.com. In that site, you just need to past 1 round and type "M" to past the other round ( remember beginning the battle 1st then "M" or it will lead to round 3 and you will stuck there) . I have finished this game in the site I recommend above quite easily thanks to "M". The main thing is that you have to try many way for every level- I used M in 4 stages but archer lv 2 or higher ( using bow) and white mage with heal skill is the key to success in the long run.
I've never used knight lv3 or 4 to past any level and I believe the team I mention above is the easiest to past the last 4 level