Reviews for "Critter Kingdom"

1 star for the effort.
Bad thing that i can't really rate this, because i can't even pass level 3.
Way too difficult. In addition, the troop upgrades aren't available, same with the building upgrades (everything seen at "guide tree").
Another bat thing: the upgrades (affordable by crystals) don't have any descriptions (eg. what exactly they do).

Sorry, but you need to work on this again.

frozz responds:

I see you had a difficulties to pass the 3'rd level, try to build the 'correct' barrack.
-- spoiler --
* in the first 3 levels range barrack its a better idea. Used your reinforcement on the for of the range unit.

Is there a glitch? I noticed on the 2nd and 3rd level on the first round, IF you place the arrow tower first along with a "barrack" unit with the starting gold, the empty slot where you can build another barrack unit disappears... and you can no longer build on it. HOWEVER IF you place 2 barrack units at the beginning of the round first, the slot for the "arrow" turret does NOT disappear and you still can build it later on during the round, this makes it really hard for the level maybe thats why people are struggling? However great game and nice concept!

Not bad my friend. the 2nd and 3rd levels were a bit difficult, would you consider lowering the difficulty for players who are not that good at stratagy games.

other than the hard levels i thought it was a game that deserves to be on the site.
-DJ w.

The description describes this game well. It really mixes up what you would expect from a tower defense game. Four stars, great work.

Sick Game dude. I love your games, and hope you continue to make great games for a long while.