For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 81 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Critter Kingdom"

Good game, however I have lost my cursor, and am relying on button flashes, which means I cannot play see why people say level 3 is so difficult. First two levels are fun, though. Good job!

Not bad and i have one question. What sound is on mission select?

The game has a few glitches, such as certain keys being sudden death. I pressed the N/M key and suddenly I Game Over'd. Also, there were a few grammar errors that made the dialogue really awkward; even if English may not be your first language, asking a native English speaker to beta-check the English in the game would polish it to look even more professional.

I highly recommended who got stuck at lv3 or 2 should play this game on freshnewgames.com. In that site, you just need to past 1 round and type "M" to past the other round ( remember beginning the battle 1st then "M" or it will lead to round 3 and you will stuck there) . I have finished this game in the site I recommend above quite easily thanks to "M". The main thing is that you have to try many way for every level- I used M in 4 stages but archer lv 2 or higher ( using bow) and white mage with heal skill is the key to success in the long run.
I've never used knight lv3 or 4 to past any level and I believe the team I mention above is the easiest to past the last 4 level

A lot of missclicks with magic powers.
You don't see all the map.

Lvl4 is too insane, i bought and bought items after upgrading buildings and it's not enough...
As I see, you should do this game a bit easier.