Reviews for "Flixel-Tutorial #2"

Umm This is a really good tutorial but i need help with chapter 2 in the first tutorial where its like change filename and stuff im stuck there help me plz

Schulles responds:

Well, you're supposed to copy the line and in this line you will find a filename like 'background.png' and you have to change it to another name, I think it was 'player.png'. And then you also change ImgBackground to ImgPlayer or whatever it was in that new line. :)

When I first came across this, I was not interested. It was mostly because I had not played the first game. I thought I was going to have to actually open up some files for this. It was nice to know I didn't even need to do that. I got a medal for just pushing buttons. I even think the title is pretty cool.

What I enjoy about it is how it has such a nice spirit to it. I think it might be a bit too talky. Well, I guess that's not even really possible here. Is "texty" the word? At least there's kind of a platformer game in it.

I only press "X" and Right arrow key and i beat the game and get all medals under 1 minute, lol!

But fixel games are boring and stupid.

Schulles responds:

I'm finished tutorial but I only have Chapter I-IV medals.