For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Crash Does A Thing"

Best Crash Bandicoot animation to date! Keep up the good work!

I love crash...
I love comedy...
I LOVE THIS!!!

Jumping on box bridges is one of the most dangerous things in Crash. Right up there with running backwards in a level with pits.

The only thing that might've made this a little funnier would be adding in the "Sympathy Mask", when Aku-Aku shows up when you die multiple times in a row. :P

Solid animation and sound effects, you guys certainly seem to know what you're doing when it comes 'doing a thing'.

LMAO those fing boxes

The running and jumping animations had plenty of action and speed expression and transitioned from one scene to the next very smoothly. Also I havnt played crash in years, but the K.O. scenes in this movie brought me the EXACT same feeling I got when I would lose a life by getting ran over, blown up, charred, fall in a hole etc. Great animation and referencing skills.