Reviews for "Ripple Dot Zero"

I can't BELIEVE I haven't written a review after all these years. I remembered this games existence the other day, and I'm glad.

The graphics are beautiful, the music is spectacular, and the game play is addicting. Keep it up!

People have already stolen my review, this game is a GODSEND among online gaming, and I guess Sweden is the root of all good games.

I love this game, I finished it twice and I found it really excellent ! Good difficulty, goood music and wonderful graphics !
I'm really in love with this game ! Thanks a lot for it guys !

Overall a good game, I can see a lot of love and efford was put on this but there are a few things that ruin it. First, the game is too easy, the enemies should have been made more challeging but hey, let´s all be glad that they didn´t turn out as impossible either.
Second, why do you start every level with 2 hearts? And that beeping when you´re almost dying, yeah... that´s kind of annyoing too.
That´s all of my complaints, all the rest such graphics, level design, controls and the killer soundtrack are great and pretty advance for a free flash game. Looking forward to see more from you guys.
Cheers!

Dear Lord, this is amazing!
The art, the music, everything and to spice it up! A Swedish Designer! Superb