For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Worms the Sitcom"

This is a sitcom in a nutshell. I love it!

fuck those reviews, you did great, keep doing what you're doing.

Make it longer!

I gotta say, this was pretty cool. The jokes were funny and it sounds like you put in effort into the voices, plus the audio quality was good. As far as jokes go, my only real complaint was the zoom in on the picture, it kinda felt out of place. I get the idea of the visual gag kind of thing, like the one-frame, weird, creepy faces, but I don't think you should have done that. The picture itself, however, was fucking histerical. The faces look a lot like a blend of psychicpebble's and from the Bravest Warriors, but the art style still looks pretty original, so that's good.

It could've went on for longer, like maybe you had the father-and-son-talk and whatever, but it was still funny. I guess you should make a second episode where that happens. Or something completely different, that's just an idea, but I strongly recommend you make a second one. If you are, I think you should be careful about not going overboard with the one-frame gags like I mentioned before, but definitely do stuff like the part where he shakes his arms and you got that shaking sound and a weird background, or the squeky eyebrows. The part where dad screams was by far the best animated sequence in this.

Anyway, this was pretty good.

Bassetfilms responds:

Whoa, thanks! This is probably the most helpful thing I've gotten for... anything. I wasn't thinking of making another, but now I might. I'll keep all this in mind.

i got a chuckle. keep working on your animation style