Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wolverine Tokyo Fury"

I don't see what the problem is. It's like I'm really Wolverine! I throw myself off a building and I just come back.

A very solid game, unlike some of the reviews I've read. Although it may be a bit repetitive, and has little variation in gameplay, it was still pretty fun to play as Wolverine parkour running through Tokyo and beating up bad guys in cool ways. The controls were really good, so it's a shame their potential was a bit wasted on this "simple" game, as it could have so many more combos, attacks, power-ups, special movies and all that. The graphics are great, the free running is superb and beating up guys is enjoyable, but this game could be soo much more if only done correctly :)

Wtf? The screen don't follow the character when you run and you just end up dead..

Very bad

Nice game. But I did not liked that I cannot upgrade my skills without register.
Also I did not understand what the rage metter gives.
To have fun with the game just run and skip enemies. It's much better that way. Don't waste your rime on enemies.

Verrrry boring game. Almost no variation in gameplay, no storyline, Energy is useless ( I was expecting some sort of special move or something... WOuld've been useless as enemies die with a single hit but coudl've been cool. ) Controls are sloppy...
Really I don't understand how someone can have some fun playing this.