Reviews for "Motorjoust"

This game brings back so many fond memories of Excitebike, along with some new thrills to boot!
I love the music and minimalist 8-bit graphics, and of course the silly story line.
The only thing I found a bit frustrating was the stiff controls when trying to move up and down to different planes.
Other than that, this game is rad, and I hope you make more tribute games paying homage to more of the oldies but goodies!

WingDemon responds:

Those controls! I know your pain, especially in the third level (which i'm currently stuck on) Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

This was pretty enjoyable. I love the old arcade feel of the game, everything from the music to the graphics brought back some good memories.

Nice job, can't wait to see what you do next.

WingDemon responds:

Glad you enjoyed it man! Hope you had as much fun playing it as we did making it :D

-Wingy

I suck at this game, but I found it quite fun. This game seems like it would be a money-maker at an old-school arcade. Great job!

WingDemon responds:

Glad you liked it. (P.S. i suck at it too haha)

-Wingy

Real fun game, the ending was a bit out of the blue and made me lol. too bad it was so short

WingDemon responds:

Thanks for playing, glad you liked it!

-Wingy

Wow, this game is hard but challeging, makes me want to beat 'em all.
I like challenges.
I'm gonna give you a four because the only thing SarMos here didn't liked too much where the controls, but the rest is nice.
This Flash is crunk, fo shizzle!