Reviews for "Motorjoust"

reminds a bit of exitebike

WingDemon responds:

Its supposed to! Read the description for more info! Thanks for playing man!

-Wingy

I like it,but I don't love it. I like the twist on the old school Excitebike, and Joust.. but it's just missing that little something.

WingDemon responds:

I'm sorry it wasn't quite what you expected :( But glad you liked it atleast!

-Wingy

I like the general idea and the graphics. The soundtrack's okay as well, but the gameplay's pretty weird. I win, although I fail a lot and don't really know what I'm doing, but I lose when everything looks promising. To be honest, I have no idea how this game really works....

WingDemon responds:

To answer your questions there's a wonderful help page on the main menu. If that doesn't help i'll give it a shot. There are 3 criteria's for winning, Speed, power and Magic. Speed is relative to the time it takes you to beat the stage, its the red bar on your HUD. Magic and Power are the other two meters, the meters display both yours and your opponents mag/pow, you just have to get a higher mag/pow then him. Beat your opponent in any 2 of the 3 criteria s and you win. Thanks for playing!

This is a good idea but overall not as fun as excitebike. Controls felt somehow awkward, i can't really describe it :P

WingDemon responds:

haha yeah we've been getting called out for that. rather than faking physics like the real Excitebike we went full modern and implemented Real Physics, so sometimes it feels awk for people used to playing flash games that react instantaneously.

Why does it keep making me do the same track again?

frootza responds:

You may have found a glitch!