Reviews for "Motorjoust"

I rather enjoyed it, and I'm exactly as bad at it as I am at Excitebike. So, I love the game, even though I'm horrible at it. The controls were tight, although I think I was shifting directions too fast sometimes and it seemed unresponsive, but after a few more runs, I got the hang of it. The physics are a bit different from Excitebike, but that's fine, as it was easy enough to get the hang of, and feels a bit more modern which is a good thing as it lowers the learning curve.

All in all, I don't think I'm ever going to complete this game 100%, but I'm certainly going to come back and play it a lot, because it's just so much fun. The best part is just watching the Knight bounce around after a miserable failure of a high-speed jump.

If I could play it with a gamepad, I'd probably love it even more.

4.5 stars because it's a great game, and only needs a very small amount of tightening in places. For example, make the "starting light sound" a bit more distinctive and/or louder.

That's all I got.

WingDemon responds:

Haha thanks for playing man! I suck at it too, still on the third level :( Glad you liked it though! Hopefully we'll beat it some day.

-Wingy

This is a good idea but overall not as fun as excitebike. Controls felt somehow awkward, i can't really describe it :P

WingDemon responds:

haha yeah we've been getting called out for that. rather than faking physics like the real Excitebike we went full modern and implemented Real Physics, so sometimes it feels awk for people used to playing flash games that react instantaneously.

I have had more fun with this than I have in a great while. Its going on my favorites.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

reminds a bit of exitebike

WingDemon responds:

Its supposed to! Read the description for more info! Thanks for playing man!

-Wingy

couldnt really get the hang of the controls but it seemed like a cool idea

WingDemon responds:

Well we've realized its not for everyone's tastes, but thanks for trying it man!