Reviews for "Motorjoust"

5/5
Controls are somewhat primitive yet that makes the game real challenging

Motorjoust - Try to race me,
Sorry but you can't out pace me,
Faster than the speed of light,
You can try with all your might,
But sorry; you get a fatigue fight.

WingDemon responds:

Nice song ;) thanks foe playing man! Glad you liked it!

The only reason Excitebike! worked was because the balance was responsive. In this game, the balance is so slow that it feels like it takes the player's skill out of the game.

Good idea, but it needs a little bit of polishing.

WingDemon responds:

we had about half an hour to polish so im pretty sure we polished it as much as we could ;) Thanks for playing!

-Wingy

Wow, this game is hard but challeging, makes me want to beat 'em all.
I like challenges.
I'm gonna give you a four because the only thing SarMos here didn't liked too much where the controls, but the rest is nice.
This Flash is crunk, fo shizzle!

Love the break from the monotonous games. The up and down movement was a little screwy but the pure nostalgia and humor made up for it, making me want to keep playing. The ending was a familiar surprise...
Oh, and PLEASE post the music to this, Frootza did an awesome job but I cant find any of it on his profile.

WingDemon responds:

Haha glad you liked it, i'll pass on the message to Froot.

-Wingy

A very interesting throwback to older gaming, I had some fun with it but I'm too terrible at it to be able to see and judge the entire game. The controls seemed acceptable to me. However, the entire time playing I couldn't help but get flashbacks to the movie "Knight Riders" with the jousting on bikes theme. Was that movie in any way part of the inspiration for this game?

WingDemon responds:

I've never heard of the movie Knight Riders actually, but i guess i should check it out now. Thanks for trying it out. I'm terrible at it too. (stuck on level 3)