Reviews for "Motorjoust"

Wow, this game is hard but challeging, makes me want to beat 'em all.
I like challenges.
I'm gonna give you a four because the only thing SarMos here didn't liked too much where the controls, but the rest is nice.
This Flash is crunk, fo shizzle!

Love the break from the monotonous games. The up and down movement was a little screwy but the pure nostalgia and humor made up for it, making me want to keep playing. The ending was a familiar surprise...
Oh, and PLEASE post the music to this, Frootza did an awesome job but I cant find any of it on his profile.

WingDemon responds:

Haha glad you liked it, i'll pass on the message to Froot.

-Wingy

A very interesting throwback to older gaming, I had some fun with it but I'm too terrible at it to be able to see and judge the entire game. The controls seemed acceptable to me. However, the entire time playing I couldn't help but get flashbacks to the movie "Knight Riders" with the jousting on bikes theme. Was that movie in any way part of the inspiration for this game?

WingDemon responds:

I've never heard of the movie Knight Riders actually, but i guess i should check it out now. Thanks for trying it out. I'm terrible at it too. (stuck on level 3)

-Wingy

I like it,but I don't love it. I like the twist on the old school Excitebike, and Joust.. but it's just missing that little something.

WingDemon responds:

I'm sorry it wasn't quite what you expected :( But glad you liked it atleast!

-Wingy

Vectorkid spriting style? Check. (As in: River City Ransom style)

Crazy, well-implemented twists on two classic formulas (Excitebike and Jousting)? Check.

Originality? Double-check.

I can't say it's the most fun, but it is a fresh experience.

Good job.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks man! Glad you thought so!