Reviews for "Motorjoust"

I am Painfully horrible at this game, but i love it anyway. The ending is great.
Nice job!!

WingDemon responds:

Hey i'm terrible at it too! ;) thanks for playing, glad you liked it man!

Great take on excite bike nice music too.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks man! Glad you checked it out (and liked it!)!

this is cool dude

WingDemon responds:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it!

best ending ever!!!!

thanks!

I suppose it was okay. There wasn't much explanation for the bars and whether or not you had enough to beat the enemy, but I eventually figured it out. I don't really understand the ending though. Did the knight turn into a woman? And what was that enemy at the end? It didn't look like he was riding a bike. Was it a robot?

WingDemon responds:

The bars were explained in the Help page, alot of people have been skipping it however.

Well the ending is a reference to the original Metroid ending where Samus is revealed to be a girl. Yes our main character was a lesbian under the armor and her and the princess rode out into the sunset together.

The last opponent was Bones, he was essentially a skeleton hiding inside a large set of magical armor that for all intents and purposes was attached to the bike (which is why only his skeleton flew away after you beat him)

Thanks for playing and congratulations on beating it!

-Wingy