Reviews for "Motorjoust"

ITS A TRAP! :)

WingDemon responds:

EGAD! Really? Thanks for playing!

~Wingy!!!

Funny and it like jousting a store

WingDemon responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

For a game that is was made in 2-weeks, not bad. The biggest problem I had with this game was the controls. An option for WASD would be nice also the controls didn't respond well. Also sometimes I could move in the air and other times I could not. This made it very difficult to plan my next move. Even with the controls the game was very fun. You could work on this more and re-release this game.

P.S The hit boxes seem off, but maybe I just suck.

WingDemon responds:

Heh the hitboxes are all rectangles, and well, not all the drawing objects are rectangles- so yeah, they are a bit off, which also relates to sticky movement sometimes (theres a hitbox in the way you want to move you just can't see it) Sorry about that but thanks for playing!

~Wingy

Pretty good game. Love the medal titles, the red level was a pain though, way way to much going on, far to many spikes. If you ever redo the game, please make this one a priority!

WingDemon responds:

Level design would be top priority in any future sequels! We were in a crunch for time and couldn't polish them as mucha s we'd like too, sorry and thanks for playing!

~Wingy

i liked all of the levels level 4 was the hardest for me though lol u are a girl in armor

WingDemon responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it yo!