Reviews for "Motorjoust"

I'm totally Amazed of this Game done in just 2 weeks. Can u imagine how hard would that be . xD
This game turns out entertaining, maybe because of its driving, avoiding obstacles, performing stunts.
And you did it in Retro style, it turns out pretty Good. But maybe there's a few Glitches, i think, Or it's just me .=P

WingDemon responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks for the compliments, really appreciate it man!

~Wingy

fun,easy and it doesn't take a lot to finish

WingDemon responds:

Thats what we were aiming for! Thanks!

ITS A TRAP! :)

WingDemon responds:

EGAD! Really? Thanks for playing!

~Wingy!!!

Funny and it like jousting a store

WingDemon responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

For a game that is was made in 2-weeks, not bad. The biggest problem I had with this game was the controls. An option for WASD would be nice also the controls didn't respond well. Also sometimes I could move in the air and other times I could not. This made it very difficult to plan my next move. Even with the controls the game was very fun. You could work on this more and re-release this game.

P.S The hit boxes seem off, but maybe I just suck.

WingDemon responds:

Heh the hitboxes are all rectangles, and well, not all the drawing objects are rectangles- so yeah, they are a bit off, which also relates to sticky movement sometimes (theres a hitbox in the way you want to move you just can't see it) Sorry about that but thanks for playing!