Reviews for "Motorjoust"

Wow you guys, this game is awesome. You nailed the retro vibe and the game play was perfect.

WingDemon responds:

Yeaaah we had so many long conversations about how to keep it as NES as possible while keeping the game modern and user friendly, even having the real physics instead of 'faked physics' (like all NES games and most flash games) took a bit of bickering to say yes too, but we are tremendously proud of our final product. Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

I suck at this game, but I found it quite fun. This game seems like it would be a money-maker at an old-school arcade. Great job!

WingDemon responds:

Glad you liked it. (P.S. i suck at it too haha)

Cool game. I dug it.

WingDemon responds:

I dug it too, what a coincidence! Glad you liked it man!

-WIngy

Very well made,challenging and entertainment. All seven of you inserted in this game everything that makes a game great:simple controls,simple objective and best of all great gameplay. Keep up the good work. ;)
PS:If any of you could pm me and teach me how to make a game that would be awesome.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks for liking it man! There are alot of game tutorials on NG (including a recent one that was just on the frontpage on how to make games with Flixel) if you want to learn how to make games. Gotta start small and build yourself up.

Check them out, hope you have a blast making games as much as we did making this. (if that makes any sense :P)

-WIngy

Wow, really good production for just two weeks! It really captures the NES style, even the way each character is introduced.

The only gripes I have are those floating bridges on some levels obscuring your view too many times. Overall it is a pretty fun game.

WingDemon responds:

Haha, well on some of those levels the floating platforms are meant to obscure your vision ;) (most notably Igor's level) but glad you liked it!