Reviews for "Motorjoust"

So, the game "Motorjoust" only features jousting in cutscenes. The reality is that it's a sluggish Excitebike. Sluggish in controls, mainly in lane switching. What perplexes me is that some levels seem to have been created with the idea that the player can switch lanes faster than is actually possible.
I just didn't enjoy this game at all. It's a poor Excitebike based around collecting items. It's a miserable experience, even when winning. The only reward for completing a level is another level.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks for your opinion man. A lost of those points could've been fixed with more time, like level design; we had two days or so to develop the levels and lets face it, we're a group of artists, not level designers. Yes they could've been better, but under the circumstances i think they were pretty well done. Try using the level editor to make a level YOU thought would be good for the game and see how hard it is. ;)

-Wingy

Not bad at all, I loved the dialogue, and that ending made my night

WingDemon responds:

Thanks for playing man! Yeah that ending was basically us tossing things out but it seemed pretty solid in retrospect. Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

lol I love the surprise ending.
and take the second to last level slowly, and youll win. :)

WingDemon responds:

Second to last level? Yo, im still on the 3rd. Not even joking. Anyway thanks for your review! and Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

Great, and hilarious retro game. Good work, I really enjoy it.

WingDemon responds:

Thanks so much for playing! Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

is that excitebike from nintendo 64? because it looks like the same.. great game by the way

WingDemon responds:

Yeah the same one! You should check out the description! Thanks for playing!