Reviews for "INVAZIA"

Good work on the Gamejam, guys!

I feel like this game could be something if it wasnt for it hard difficulty curve. The currency gain needs to be tweaked. I played the game 12 times just trying to buy a turret, but I get decimated by the super fast enemies before I can. The game needs tweaking for full enjoyment.

I like the classic feel of this game, as well as the arena-based combat and the light tower defense background mechanic. Takes much skill to make any progress here, on this island of pixels. I was not expecting as many weapons as there are, and they all take a different approach to using them properly. Overall fantastic job and keep making new challenges, maybe something that expands or grows the island so that you have more room to move around would be cool. Or a vehicle you can build.

This is awesome! A rare gem, found in the depths of under judgement!

This is pretty good, all around production is great for just 2 weeks! It got a bit hard to see things once the battlefield is a mess. But at the same time those blood stain make it look awesome! Great job guys!