Reviews for "INVAZIA"

I must say, this was a lot more entertaining than I thought it was going to be. I thought it wouldn't be much fun at all, because I couldn't get far in it. It took me awhile to get used to the controls. I think this is one of the best games created for an NG game. My only problem was how you had to press "E" to pick something up. There was a nice variety of enemies.

Happy fourth of July! I guess that doesn't mean anything now, but whatever. I think the music was quite stylistic. I'm not even sure how I know what my score is. Overall, this was very good once you get used to it.

GuyUngerNL responds:

Ah, thank you so much! Yea you're not the only one with that problem but I can't really think of a good alternative.

The title screen reminded me a lot of Feel Good Inc. Brilliant game, played it for hours.

I meight have peeked at it as inpiration :p Happy you liked it! :D

Wonderfull

you are wonderfull

It was pretty fun but a couple of options / changes I would love include:
Set spawn areas, kinda annoying breaking away from a horde just to have a random spawn latch onto your face!
Remove dead monster particles as you cant see shit past gold
Turrets block enemies? allow for some barricade tactics as well as run n gun
A better form of stashing ammo / switching guns

Ah yea, those are some good tips : ]
Ill take a look at it!

Cool game. I like the graphics. I like pixel; art, skylands and windmills. The totempole that goes up and down in the background is really nice. The music is quite good. Especially the song that plays during the actual gameplay. Very difficult, but that's a good thing. You get better and better by practicing. You can't tell this is only done in 2 weeks. It may become better though if you had more time to spend on it.

GuyUngerNL responds:

Thanks sourjovis :D And I love the screenshot!