Reviews for "Vrunk Dultures"

From what I've seen, this looks like a fun game.

I'm experiencing the "flailing around" glitch and don't know how to fix it. Can you make another video with instructions for us Linux users and Mac users? The only Windows computer in my household is my brother's and I doubt he wants to dive into System 32.

Also, I've noticed that I'm never able to log in after logging out. I've created about five in-game accounts now because I've been unable to log into any of them.

Flailing around uselessly was fun... For about a minute. Is my vulture already wasted? He seems like it. I saw the YouTube video about how to fix the bug, but it seemed like too much effort.

NO MATTER WHAT I PRESSED, I just flailed around. It was hilarious the first few times, but I'm frustrated that I can't do anything. It just looks like my falcon is "b**ching about it's gurlfrands" to a stranger that can only respond by getting really really frikkin' drunk. ._.

this is horrible none of the controlls work and i checked the faq and watched the video but guss what i dont have a fucking clue what what he was doing al;so i have a fucking mac

horrible game to many bugs crappppppppppppppy!