Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

pretty nice, animation seemed alittle stiff but it was pretty cool

i hope there is a sequel to this! is there?

Nata does bring really good animation! :3
Your style really enjoyable! I really liked it!

I really love your character design and the way you made your vampires look. I especially thought the ears were cool for some reason and the eyes. While I wouldn't have chosen a song of this specific genre, imagining me writing a similar scenario could have a similar song so I liked that. If you take anything from what I wrote though it would be that this video is excellent and I really appreciate you opening up to us and giving a relatable, emotional story by leaving your comfort zone.
It's really appreciated and I give you props, I have only written something that's related to me directly once and it happened to be a character with a very similar background. I know how scary putting certain things in perspective can be.

I like the ending... and i like the part where you can see the girl's reflection... overall it's good