For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

I was gonna give it four stars because I thought it was too short. Then I realized the only reason I thought that is that I wanted to see more.

I really like this for whatever reason, good job!

4.5 because in the middle it seemed a bit too quiet, I think that was a conscious decision but even so I'm not a fan of dead air. But really good job, for such a short and simple animation for some reason it seemed so full.

Great music btw

this can actually be a good pilot opening for a short webseries id love to see more of this

well kind sir, would you please make this into a series? i really liked what you did

I like what you did with the reflection, but the imagery bears no weight without context. It would have been nice to see her character developed more, and it seemed the subplot with the boy in the bedroom seemed to go nowhere.
Nice animation and artwork, though. I especially liked the scene with the blood flowing downstream and when the vampires flew through the air. It had a nice flow.

... what can i say? very good! (reminds me adventure time marceline)