For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

It was different... Not in a bad way though, just not what I expected.

The voice acting was sketchy and the idea was a little faded, you should've expanded on the vampire girl trying to change the humans/other species view on her in general/kind.

I enjoyed it, even though it was a little faded, artwork was also a little too sketchy for my likes.

Plot & Story - 3.5/5 (Originality boost)
Music, sound & Voice acting - 2.0
Graphics & Design - 2.5
Personal opinion - 3.5
Overall - 4.0

so cool!so awesome!so perfect!

In a world of rehashed horror and cookie cutter monsters being spoon fed to the masses, this was a really flash. I like the concept, the progression flow was spot on, and great use of imagery. The use of physical reflections opposed to the views of others serves as a great way to illustrate her inner and outer turmoil. To be clearer, the fact she cannot see what see looks like herself for most of flash and thus being reliant on the often coloured views of others embodies the ideas of "who am I?" and "Am I what others see me or what I choose to be?" Its a neat step away from usual personal horror and angst stories to existential qualms and decision to find those answers. It feels like a identity crisis story with vampirism as the vehicle to convey that concept rather than just another vampire story.

I honestly want to see more, and greatly look forward to seeing the plot unfold. I am also curious to the connection between the human boy who sees her and keeps frightful drawings of her in his room. It feels like he will have a larger part later in the story. I'm would also love to see more in depth development of our protagonist and what her story is (namely what brought out her crisis specifically).

the only real fault i can find is the artwork. Don't get me wrong, its great, but its alittle on the sketchy side. I imagine as more work is done, the quality will improve. I would love to see more detail in the backgrounds as well, such as Verde(?) room. There are only a few scenes that seem a bit empty, but i imagine that was due to the time constraints.

All in all, i loved watching this and really want to see more. My rating is 4.5, a must watch and a great addition to my favorites folder.

Nice video..It had a good floe to the story and plot of it all...

This feels like a short story within a larger world of stories and tales. What she accomplished was small... but powerful. Loved seeing her reflection at the end!