Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

I really love your character design and the way you made your vampires look. I especially thought the ears were cool for some reason and the eyes. While I wouldn't have chosen a song of this specific genre, imagining me writing a similar scenario could have a similar song so I liked that. If you take anything from what I wrote though it would be that this video is excellent and I really appreciate you opening up to us and giving a relatable, emotional story by leaving your comfort zone.
It's really appreciated and I give you props, I have only written something that's related to me directly once and it happened to be a character with a very similar background. I know how scary putting certain things in perspective can be.

Great animation and sound quality.

The sequence of events and scenes were too rushed.

The music also didn't really seem to provide the feel this animation wanted to convey, it was just too 'scene' and teen-angsty.

Is anybody a if so add me please need more friends xD oh and this is nothing about the gameplay review. btw sad :(

Nata does bring really good animation! :3
Your style really enjoyable! I really liked it!

This was... amazing... I must admit, one cannot always find good movies and games featuring supernatural being affiliated with horror and darkness...
Yet you managed to add one of the more human beings in a most human way, and one can most empathize with the feelings and situation with the vampire this story focuses on.
Apparently... to be a being feared and hated by other beings is something that many vampires who do not cling to their human past embrace... but this one (story) takes a new turn, as vampires appear to be a race rather than a curse, and this one seems to be able to feel and care beyond her kind strongly... a most admirable trait in a most uncommon being to have it.
I normally love all of Hikarian's animations. This one which involves voice acting to the story, seems only more enjoyable. I must admit though, many people have already mentioned the animation quality is a-little low with how the style while utilizing a basic penciled form looks ever more sketchy and simplistic with each coming animation.