For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

whant to see more.

message a person that thinks different from the rest of her community

I surprisingly liked this alot, it feels like a good startup for a series, and id like to see more of this. Either way good job, the animation was perfect but it felt "unique" and the story is short but well done. The only reason why im giving this a 4.5 is because theres little backround story like why this is happening, where are they? who are they? so on so on and the animation is really short, the intro is 1:00 while the actuol animation itself is 2:00. Anyways good job and if you make more try to make it a little longer.

I felt like I was watching an honest to god anime.

This is really cool and you should make more. I wanna see how her story turns out. Will she confront humans? Will her father or the other vampires disown her? I'm really curious.