Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

That was really well made. I quite like how your art style has gained in experience, but you've stayed the same. Good work, hope to see a sequel or something to do with Verde.

The voice acting for Verde and her father were both magnificently done. I, of course, always admire your work. I enjoy your style of art and I particularly enjoyed how in this one how you decided to draw the ears. The child in their bedroom, the moments of eye contact while night prowling and seeing that child's depiction of Verde really added to the story and gave it that extra push. Well done.

great concept, and, if anything, this needs more, cuz this is just too good to not continue with.

Amazing work as always, Sif! You seem to have fixed up any framerate/spacing issues that people were talking about in your last piece; everything flows smoothly here. You've got great backgrounds and have really nailed down some great character designs and animation. Sound, story, and image all mesh well together with your concepts. The only thing I can say in the way of technical critique is that the father's mouth movement seems a bit off during his closeup shot. Still, that's only a minor scrape in an otherwise awesome piece!

Good luck in the tournament!