Reviews for "Draculine Verde"

Such excellent pacing and character development and voice acting! I really, really hope that you might make a sequel or a short series around this!

Beautifully done.

i hope there is a sequel to this! is there?

It's really good but for some reason I expected more. Seemed like the beginning of a series but just ended quick. Feels like she came to terms way too fast.

Great story. For those wondering she was doing what everybody told her to do, she was being told who she was mean to be. She couldn't identify with herself, that's why at the end when she decided "No" that she accepted who she is and not who she was meant to be. Hence her reflection appearing in the end.
It was good, not a fan of the music but it did it's job.