Reviews for "A Thug in Time Intro"

AND SO THE GAME BEGINS!
This looks fun and all ^^

I must say, the story, animation and theme is VERY well professionally made. Just gotta work with the voice acting and you will be just fine.

Awesome story and ambience, but I couldn't follow all of it with the mumbling voice, which sounds authentic and awesome for that matter.

Thanks shether!

That was amazing. Can I just ask what software was used to draw the actual animation? Btw..Kevin Tan..rings a bell, did you join Mike D's FORCE animation?

boybogart responds:

Yo Dave, yeah it's me. Didn't know you go on newgrounds lol. I drew this on flash, then post edited on AFX. How's it goin buddy?

Great animation & story, though the ridiculously low voice was difficult to follow.

boybogart responds:

Thanks Metraff! The low voice was my bad. Sorry.