Reviews for "A Thug in Time Intro"

Dem Animation Skillz. It made me feel like I was watching Samurai Jack when I was younger. The voice acting I can understand it was from like 2 years ago so thats passable. But man... Very Interesting!

boybogart responds:

I'm actually surprised people compare it to samurai jack, what an honor! Thanks GreyRabbit!

Great work, anyone bitching and moaning is just jealous that their kung fu is weak. You guys kicked some ass on this. Keep it up! Animation is hard as balls.

boybogart responds:

I can't help but read your comment in a kung fu master voice. lol. I'm a big fan of your games btw, thanks for the comment man!

if you knew the voice acting was so stupidly bad.. why did you include it in this animation?

boybogart responds:

It would be more stupid to submit an animation without sound buddy.

less talking..

boybogart responds:

Noted. Thanks for watching man!

So let's level chaps, the voice stuff was from about 2ish years ago, so I was still trying to like.. polish myself, so I do apologize that my past acting in all of it's MEDIOCRITYHORRIDNESS! did make this animation seem a bit off putting, I'll take the fall on that.

boybogart responds:

Nah man, I think people would love your original vo's. My horrible audio editing is to blame. Won't let you down next time man.