For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "3LIND game"

seems like it should be a good game but all im getting is a white screen with music

Great gameplay. very unique. i loved the tone that the game set right off the bat. My only issue is that it has little to no replay value.

Blind to the obvious.

Good game indeed, the music and lack of other actors makes a really good atmosphere. The major part of the levels are very intuitive and the philosophical concepts at the end, make you want to play more times, but it doesn't make you want to play again, unless you want to review the concepts but you can always show it to a friend.

Just......amazing!