Reviews for "3LIND game"

I have to agree with everyone else, this game's awesome. The thing that still confuses me is the angel wolf though... Anyone got any ideas?

amazing! this is the best game ever pretty much.

I really liked this game. I especially liked the level were you keep having to bounce on the box to get to the end.

Very amazing. The quotes are helpful, the animation is awesome and the music is cool. I got stuck n level 14 though.

This is Philosophy 101. The puzzles are very apt for the messages that go along with them. It's beautifully crafted. I found it incredibly thought provoking. Kudos for making such an amazing game!