Reviews for "3LIND game"

I absolutely love 3LIND. The things one finds when opening up the mind more to think outside the box. Great creative work! I've been taking work breaks with it for a couple of days (not wanting it to end). A helpful brain game for those looking for concentration exercises. No "Save" function? I added it to my Favorites. Thanks for sharing this great creation. I'm sharing this one, for sure.

Truly Amazing Game!!! Super Challenging!! Great Messages & Great Artwork!

Very good game, im a fan of puzzle and conceptual things, and those menssages at the end of each level were great. Good job and waiting to see a sequel of this :)

Truly spectacular!!!!!!!

Excellent game, just the right length and difficulty. There should be a sequel called '3LIND 3Y3'. Because you play as that eye thing, and it's blind of figuring out life's problems.

spyker562 responds:

Thanks! Your variant of the title for sequel looks nice :)
I'm now thinking about sequel :)