For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "3LIND game"

The game is basically being a dick and excusing itself with philosophie. Its more a how-to-live-your-life kind of thing than philosophy really, but its not a bad game. It is definitely worth being called a puzzle-game. There should be some kind of walkthrough though, I got stuck at the 15th level. Or you could give the philosophie before the level starts, so that the player keeps it in mind and has a slight idea of what to do. The graphics are fitting, as is the soundtrack. Controls are ok. All in all 4 stars.

great game! this is a wonderful game, well worth a play for all of newgrounds. The only problem I can foresee is one of which there are levels which are long and frustrating and every time you die it resets that lvl. 4 stars

Cliche but creative.