For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "3LIND game"

Fun game, requires a lot of patience.

This game is amazing. The way everything flows and how it makes you think about the situation is the perfect combonation.

Just...wonderful! I usually don't give high rates, but this...this deserves all of my stars and all of my consens. I like not only the philosophical way of the game but also the ambience and particular the sound and music. Please, could you upload the music, too? I really love the music. So relaxing and so helpful to find yourself.
Best work I saw on Newgrounds.com

spyker562 responds:

I shared link on music in description

This is very well made, and it made me think a little bit. But the fist that pops out and punches the balls out of the ball thing, was pretty aggravating. That definitely took a way from the game. It ran really well. That's all i have to say about that.

Adapting is not a sign of weakness....THE END. Pretty Cool.