Reviews for "WALA WALA: FULL VERSION"

Why? Why would you make this?! This... This is the worst game I have ever played! 0 stars!

This is just terrible... Where to begin? Ripped sprites, floaty controls, bland game play, annoying music, no mute button, no checkpoints between using characters, no actual enemies/puzzles to interact with, inconsistent color scheme, clashing colors on Game Over/Reset screen, use of Comic Sans... Need I go on? I'm sorry, but Pong has more engrossing gameplay than this.

blah
nothing i say i will give a half rating

Kid..... no.

This is so bad, I can't even explain it. For one thing, the controls are extremely flawed. You float all over the place and it's really hard to land on those narrow platforms you expect us to land on. And, about those graphics. REALLY?!?! What is this, 2005? Sprite-ripping is no longer an acceptable form of graphics. It's so overused, it's considered bad. And, if you're gonna do that, at least make the sprites look good. And I wouldn't have a problem with the audio, if it wasn't so garbled and compressed sounding. Sorry, man, but try better next time.

i like this game

it really annoying to start from the first level if you beat the level
Food123