Reviews for "Just Rotate"

Within a few seconds of playing, I pressed one button then my character gets stuck moving in one direction. So, it is a normal avoider game, which is alright but the bug with my character constantly moving is game corruping. I also do not think it was worth waiting for the commercial. It is alright, but could use LOTS of improvment.

2 of 5.

BobsBox responds:

I think that may be a problem on your end as I haven't found anyone else experiencing this problem, if it persists feel free to get in touch and we can look into fixing any potential glitches! Thanks for the review.

-Bobsbox

It's challenging but not impossible and it also gets you immersed pretty quickly. The song really goes with the colors and overall style of the game. The game play is also easy to pick up so that's good too. I'm a little addicted now.

BobsBox responds:

Addicted? Well that is just music to my ears, glad you enjoyed the experience overall and I hope you will be looking forward to our future works! Thanks for the review!

-Bobsbox

Good concept, but the obstacles go WAY too slow, and it just makes it seem like it's lagging, not easy. If you sped it up it'd be a lot more fun.

BobsBox responds:

Well the obstacles increase their speed by varying amounts after 10 seconds constantly, this means you get a slightly different playing experience each time, it's a shame you wern't patient enough to make it further into the game when it really gets up to speed! In any-case thanks for the review!

littleglitchy

BobsBox responds:

How so? Please PM with any glitch details so they can be fixed!

Thanks for the review!

-Bobsbox

Music made it fun.. The trophies were a nice touch as they made me want to play more.

BobsBox responds:

The biggest complaint we got from our first game was the lack of trophies, glad the inclusion of them this time around made you want to play more! Thank you for the review!