Reviews for "Just Rotate"

your choice in music wasn't the greatest. Needed a pause button. I had to answer the phone and got a game over... the concept was alright though.

BobsBox responds:

Bummer! Pause button would be handy I suppose, although it's not the biggest of games so starting again isn't the end of the world! Our bigger scale project that this mini-game was taken from will have a pause button incorporated though so don't you worry, thank you for playing and reviewing in any case!

-Bobsbox

The game has a great concept. I think progression needs to be a way higher scale. I lost interested and dieing become fun at that point. Can you boost the difficulty progression? Will make it go more viral.

BobsBox responds:

I think we could easily make it get harder quicker, don't want to turn away the-not-so-good gamers though! Thank you for your input however and will definitely take your comments under consideration for the final product!

-Bobsbox

Game get harder way too slow ( after like 2,500 points ). The music is horrible and the game could be more detailed but its ok.

BobsBox responds:

Fair enough, difficulty is a tough thing to nail as make it too hard too quick and people rage, make it go too easy for too long and people get bored, evidently the balance wasn't quite met for you this time around! Hope you still had fun either way though and thanks for the review.

-Bobsbox

Not my favorite game but it keeps me interested for a couple minutes, Nothing really innovative here, and my only real complaint is the soundtrack I probably would have played longer had it not been for the music.

BobsBox responds:

Fair enough, glad it kept you entertained for a few moments though, hopefully the final product will keep you coming back for more!

-Bobsbox

Its very hard, but good game

BobsBox responds:

Sorry you found it so hard, hope you still enjoyed it though!