Reviews for "Just Rotate"

Game get harder way too slow ( after like 2,500 points ). The music is horrible and the game could be more detailed but its ok.

BobsBox responds:

Fair enough, difficulty is a tough thing to nail as make it too hard too quick and people rage, make it go too easy for too long and people get bored, evidently the balance wasn't quite met for you this time around! Hope you still had fun either way though and thanks for the review.

-Bobsbox

Starts way too slow, controls are really stiff, annoying and loud background music, and ugly visuals. The idea is okay, but you need to try a bit harder on the execution.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I really think you can do much better.

BobsBox responds:

Well It's only our second game, give us a break!

Thanks for the review though,

-Bobsbox

Not my favorite game but it keeps me interested for a couple minutes, Nothing really innovative here, and my only real complaint is the soundtrack I probably would have played longer had it not been for the music.

BobsBox responds:

Fair enough, glad it kept you entertained for a few moments though, hopefully the final product will keep you coming back for more!

-Bobsbox

Its very hard, but good game

BobsBox responds:

Sorry you found it so hard, hope you still enjoyed it though!

-Bobsbox

This is a good game, but sadly, the controls are a bit sloppy and the Music gets annoying after a while.

BobsBox responds:

Fair enough, in anycase I feel a zero is a harsh score for the minor complaints you have with the game, if you have an idea on what sort of music would fit better please let us know and if you would improve the game in anyway please detail how and why - that's what reviews are for! In anycase thank you for playing and reviewing.