Reviews for "Just Rotate"

4 Stars Nice

Why thank you sir!

-BobsBox

that music will drive you nuts. but if your crazy already , go ahead

BobsBox responds:

I think by the end of month we will be! Thanks for playing and reviewing, hope you enjoyed it!

-BobsBox

This game is pretty good. Not the best, but not the worst either. This game is really fun. The obstacles can be challenging at times. This game has some problems, for example, the music choice. It's not bad but its repetitive. Also, I hate how the blocks come too slow. I like the funny medals. Overall this is an alright game. It could be much better w/o the problems, but it's great.

BobsBox responds:

Well thank you for your kind words and ways you think the game could be improved, hope we tick all the boxes with our third submission!

-BobsBox

your choice in music wasn't the greatest. Needed a pause button. I had to answer the phone and got a game over... the concept was alright though.

BobsBox responds:

Bummer! Pause button would be handy I suppose, although it's not the biggest of games so starting again isn't the end of the world! Our bigger scale project that this mini-game was taken from will have a pause button incorporated though so don't you worry, thank you for playing and reviewing in any case!

-Bobsbox

The game has a great concept. I think progression needs to be a way higher scale. I lost interested and dieing become fun at that point. Can you boost the difficulty progression? Will make it go more viral.

BobsBox responds:

I think we could easily make it get harder quicker, don't want to turn away the-not-so-good gamers though! Thank you for your input however and will definitely take your comments under consideration for the final product!

-Bobsbox