Reviews for "Just Rotate"

A charming game. A little simple for my taste, but overall the issues were not with the game itself, but with the music. It gets a little repetitive. Overall an okay game.

hum... it's the song theme of chrismas level in "banjo and kazooie"

BobsBox responds:

Finally someone noticed! It's a remix done by the genious, Smouvmaster, check out his youtube if you have the chance! Thank you for playing and reviewing!

4 Stars Nice

Why thank you sir!

-BobsBox

that music will drive you nuts. but if your crazy already , go ahead

BobsBox responds:

I think by the end of month we will be! Thanks for playing and reviewing, hope you enjoyed it!

-BobsBox

This game is pretty good. Not the best, but not the worst either. This game is really fun. The obstacles can be challenging at times. This game has some problems, for example, the music choice. It's not bad but its repetitive. Also, I hate how the blocks come too slow. I like the funny medals. Overall this is an alright game. It could be much better w/o the problems, but it's great.

BobsBox responds:

Well thank you for your kind words and ways you think the game could be improved, hope we tick all the boxes with our third submission!