Reviews for "Just Rotate"

After reading through some of the reviews I wonder how good graphics could make a great game. Neverthless, it was fun to play this game. Maybe the addition of various speed levels could make the game more challenging, since some of the obstacles are very easy to dodge due to the speed, but sometimes it can be tricky, too! The music might be too repetitive after playing a while, which can be a huge annoyance to some players. However, the idea of this game is great, it just needs some more development to match other people's tastes. Great job!

~Silent C.L.D. Claw

Awesome! Music from Banjo-Kazooie!

i think is a parody of soundodger

BobsBox responds:

Never heard of that I'm afraid!

Thanks for playing in any case!

-Bobsbox

Difficulty levels would be nice, and maybe... levels in general.
I get the idea, it's a fun idea but the fact is it's kind of boring. Most of the time you're not really doing anything because it's all going so slow. A faster pace would benefit the game greatly.

BobsBox responds:

Couldn't agree more, the second version (and at this stage in time, I want to say final version) is featuring a much quicker "speed-up" rate that I hope will provide you with a much more engaging experience, as for levels in general I am not sure how that could be integrated... But thank you for the input and would love to hear what you think of v2.0!

nice game