Reviews for "The Open Bundle"

fucking awesome! good luck with the public!!

See, I'm a huge fan of everything here.

Here's my fear, though: The Source Code.

The game industry right now is struggling since we're being pushed down by all these identical puzzle games. I could load up WCK right now, draw some funny shapes, put a goal in the center of a bunch of blocks and boom: Puzzle game. Ready for release.

That's a problem.

Now I love your idea of releasing everything, but you might want to put the Source Code under some sort of disclaimer, which would ruin the point but might prevent people from simply copy + pasting into their own game without actually learning how to code their own stuff.

Otherwise, I am a huge supporter of what you guys are doing. In fact, I love it :D

awsome video . i apreciate it and mostly agree with your ideas i hope you succed in your campaingn

I don't make flash, music or games... But i would easily donate money if i had the money, All of you are great artists.

Seems like a good idea, but... won't people just steal your work and make tons of money off of it? I mean, it's cool with me, I just want them to give you credit. Or at least SOMe credit.